Foster diversity and an inclusive culture.
- Become a model institution for the attraction and inclusion of diverse groups.
- Integrate diversity broadly into the curriculum.
- Create an integrated administrative infrastructure to promote diversity, inclusion, equality, and intercultural and intercommunity outreach.
- Deploy best practices to promote inclusive searches for staff and faculty, diverse hiring, and retention.
- Utilize assessment tools to evaluate the impact of diversity practices and institutional climate, focusing on access and success, intergroup relations, curriculum, education and scholarship, and institutional viability and vitality, and use the findings to advance diversity at West Virginia University.