Advance international activity and global engagement.
- Promote international partnerships in education, research, outreach, and economic development that benefit our constituents and the state.
- Integrate global themes broadly into the curriculum.
- Create an integrated administrative infrastructure to promote global engagement and awareness.
- Expose all students to a global experience, with opportunities for study abroad, global service learning, on-campus activities, and a curriculum that incorporates international vision.
- Promote and support international research and professional development opportunities for all faculty.
- Facilitate the exchange of knowledge, perspectives, and commerce between the state of West Virginia and its global partners.
- Enhance our efforts to recruit international students.